30.6.13

THEY'RE HERE


Our 40 acres are covered in wild blackberry vines. Mixed in along the ground are runs of extra large and extra sweet dew berries. Dew berries are more plump, sweeter, and less seedy than blackberries. It is hard to keep from eating them as I pick them but I know our buyers will appreciate the candy like sensation of their newly purchased fresh dew berries! It was always a delight to my siblings and me when we found a GIANT BERRY and we often competed while filling the giant metal bowls my Grammy had sent us out to gather with.  

{Note to Self: I must get me a set of those bowls.}
and  THESE.

You can purchase these all natural lovingly donated by Earth wild blackberries and dew berries, grown right here in the hills of Habersham County on the Northeast Georgia Locally Grown website below:

I may be able to be talked into mailing them if you HAVE TO HAVE THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment